A Message to Our Spyhouse Community
All of us here at Spyhouse want to thank you, the loyal and invaluable customers within each neighborhood and throughout the MSP community, for your trust in us to serve you and keep you safe. It is also our priority to ensure the well-being of our entire team who does an impeccable job of serving you each and every day.
This is an unprecedented time of uncertainty for all of us throughout the country, and in accordance with the CDC, WHO, and the MN Department of Health, we are following their guidance and recommendations and continue to monitor this situation throughout each day.
We pride ourselves on following the highest standards of cleanliness and have an established protocol of best practices. With guidance provided by health officials, we are taking extra measures to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. Here are a few of the additional changes we are implementing:
- We are being extra meticulous with handwashing.
- We are using an alcohol-based disinfectant on all surfaces at an increased level of regularity throughout the day.
- We ask that if you are feeling under the weather to please refrain from frequenting our shops to protect not only the community at large, but also our staff.
- We are further encouraging our staff to stay home if feeling ill and to utilize their accrued safe & sick PTO.
- We have temporarily discontinued serving with/in all ceramics and customers’ own re-usable to-go mugs at this time. If you bring your own Spyhouse thermos in, you will still be able to receive your discount, but each and every drink will be made in our compostable to-go cups.
- Condiment bar items such as sugars, cream, water glasses, silverware, napkins, lids, and stir sticks will move behind the bar… please ask your barista if you need anything, we are here to help!
- We also encourage cash-less payment as often as possible in the interim.
We wish you all great health through these trying times, and thank you again for supporting your local cafes, restaurants, and businesses that are here to comfort and serve you in a time when we all need to unite.
Best to all,
The Spyhouse Family