Since the beginning, we wanted Spyhouse to be a welcoming environment for our customers and communities; we didn’t want a niche café that felt exclusive. We aim to be a destination café for the Twin Cities and open up the coffee community to all who want to be a part of it.
Spyhouse is committed to supporting the communities it serves. As a small business, we see the importance of supporting those who share our business values.
Spyhouse annually contributes and/or donates to both local and national organizations. Examples of these include:
- World Coffee Research: a percentage of all green coffee purchased supports their research to improve coffee production and the livelihoods of those who produce it, via the Checkoff Program
- International Women's Coffee Alliance
- Glitter Cat Barista Camp
- Golden Valley Humane Society
- Direct Relief fundraiser and donation
- Twin Cities Pride
- Immigration Justice Campaign
- She Rock She Rock
- Fairview - Woodwinds Health
- Color of Change
- The Food Group MN
- City of Lakes Waldorf School Sponsorship
- Support of local small business neighbors